Saturday, October 5, 2013

365 Day 33-35 First Day of Kindergarten

Our sweet boy started Kindergarten in August.  Where has the time gone?  He was almost 5 when I took these pictures.  We hoped and prayed for a baby and he was the answer to our prayers and I can not believe he is starting school.  We are blessed with this boy in our lives.  He is so smart.  He can read and do small math.  He can solve problems that an almost 5 year old shouldn't be able to do yet (at least that's what I tell myself).  We had two cupcakes for dinner and we asked M since there are four if us and two cupcakes what should we do?  He didn't hesitate and answered cut each in half and there will be four.  Maybe having math and science parents doesn't hurt.  

Yet, he's so sensitive and so much a four year old still.  I'm excited to watch him this year and see the changes in him.  The self confidence that I just hope will show itself soon. The friends that I'm sure he will make. The maturing into a Kindergartner with friends his age and older. My good friend told me to just wait and see the son I have at the end of the school year.  She couldn't believe the changes her son had went through in one year.  What an exciting journey this year will be!





No comments :

Post a Comment